Thanksgiving Ables Style
Saturday, January 22, 2011 by Team C
You know, we're raising these girls right when they just get up and start doing dishes. Love my girls!! Lindsey and Embone
This is the first Thanksgiving in probably 10 years that my family was all able to be together. Ryan and Lisa came down from Montana. It was so much fun. We shopped at Kohl's day after Thanksgiving at 3 AM, we had a temple trip, a Trampoline trip, and awesome food!!This is the girls resting after "Jump On It", Oh my heck, it was such a blast!!! We had the best time. If you haven't been to this place, or a joint like it. I highly recommend it. It's so fun to be a kid again. Just make sure you go to the bathroom first, before jumping.

My cute brother Ryan maybe he didn't go to the bathroom first, not sure what he's doing.
Salt Lake Temple Trip. It was so blinking cold. FAREEZING!!!!
My turkey was so good, Dad couldn't resist sucking the carcass!! ha. I mean it was really good, if I do say so myself. Brining turkey is the only way, I must mention Em prepared it. Touching raw turkey Yeck!!!!
There's my sweet girls again. All 9 months apart. Haley, then Linds, then Emily, or Embone. They are like the 3 musketeers. Can't seperate them. Aunt Em in the back trying to get in.
Oh, there I am, now I know why I'm not in many pics.
Rick getting mushrooms ready.
No Dogs on the furniture girls!! THese boys think they're lap dogs.
Night of the big blizzard. Wade drug Brett and Burke around on the sled behind the Tahoe. They came back with ice on their lashes, and cheeks so pink and cold. They had to go jump in to the shower just to warm up. Brrrrr



I love this post! I need to figure out how to raise my girls like that. It through me for a loop for a second seeing your family pictures in my parents house. Since I'm never there I forget. Love you Amy, and btw you look fabulous in all these pictures, as always!
Yeah! good to see you again! I think you look adorable, as always. Seriously. Looks like you guys are loving the big city. I am so glad you are happy and all is going well. I guess since you haven't come down to visit, I will have to come up. HMM. What do you think of that? Anyway, looks fun and it made me hungry! Too bad you're not here and we could go to Zumba. :)