Christmas Eve

Cute new jammies our Christmas Eve Tradition.


Christmas Eve was so fun. Rick took us around caroling in his toy trailer. It was so stinking cold, I could hardly stand it!!

Look how pink their cheeks were, and that was just from sitting there waiting to leave.



What a faker!! It was cold though as I've mentioned before. Have I mentioned it was COLD!

Ready to go!!

Talk about being prepared.


For Christmas Eve dinner, we broke tradition and went out!! BRILLIANT!! It was the smartest thing we have ever done. We actually were able to enjoy the Eve. We went to Toucanos, our family's favorite Churrascaria (Shew Hass Ka Rea) the brazilian meat house. Ew, it was so dang good, and no dishes, and someone else cleaned up the spills!! Brett sat on Santas lap, much to his dismay. He was embarassed and wouldn't even look at me. We have a rule in our house though, if you don't believe you don't receive! Even Lindsey.

Ellie forgot her jacket, so Nana was nice enough to let her use hers.

We went to the funnest place, it's called the River Bottoms in Orem. It was beautiful, decorated, they had crafts for kids, Santa, Gas Fires everywhere, and Shopping!! AWESOME!!

Ya, that's snow. Cute Paity trying to shovel for Wade. Have you ever seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers? The scene where all the girls are in one bedroom looking out the window and all there is is snow, snow, and more snow. I feel like that sometimes. After Christmas the magic of snow passes. I love to watch it snow, but hate driving, freezing, and shoveling it!!


0 comments: