Christmas Day
Saturday, January 22, 2011 by Team C
We had a great Christmas. Probably the best one we've had in a long time. It is so nice to have family around. Our family is pretty close, one of my Embone said she would give up all her presents just to be with us for Christmas. They were here for Thanx day so that wasn't going to happen, but I' m so glad our kids love each other, and we all get along. (most of the time)Christmas morning was great. We took it slow and present opening was a lot longer than the usual ripping open and tossing to the side!! They checked out Santas gifts then, they played some of their Wii games, while I took care of my camera downloads. (Preparation next year) About 2 hours later, we opened our gifts to each other one by one. Then we had Breakfast. Cheese danish, and potatoe casserole. I'm telling you this no cooking on Christmas thing is great!!!






