Monday, August 23, 2010
by Team C

Grandma and Grandpa Christensen decided to come down and check out Herriman. We went to the reservoir

Had yummy waffles

Oh, more reservoir, that fist bump was for swimming across the reservoir with McKenna

Lindsey and Ginger laying out like Divas, eating grapes

Paityn loves the sand

A little Trampoline action

Why do they always want to play after their hair is done and we're on our way to church?
Wades family had some property up in Bear Lake so, we went to visit and go to the Lake.

Brett the muscle man, love the shell speedo.

Paityn the Mermaid

The beautiful lake behind us. It really is that turquoise up close, and so clear you can see the bottom in the shallows.

We stopped at the Logan temple on the way up. So beautiful!

Holy Flower! Not really holy, but it could be because it was in front of the temple.

The kids try at picture taking. Anybody want to check out Bretts photography blog it's: brett
photos@need some more practice.com. he he.
So Fun!!! It looks like y'all are liking it up there! I feel like we got ripped off two weeks of summer too. I don't mind when Julie is out of the house though ;) Love to see what you're up to. Everyone is looking great!
Looks like so much fun! Take more pics of your house so I can see it! Summer was quick, fast, and awesome! I am so bummed we couldn't have ended it up with you guys!
Looks like so much fun! I want to see your new house and visit you now that you are not so far away. Glad for the cute updates. Did you take the kid's pictures? Because they look really great!li
I'm finally getting around to checking blogs! And I feel so much more in the loop now. Looks like you guys are having a fun time and liking it up there. YAY! Thanks for the updates so we can stay in the know.
It looks like you guys have been super busy, but having lots of fun. I love the picture of the kids jumping, pretty clever. I hope you guys are liking it up there!