We saw these buck Wade has been watching last weekend.
Looks like a "Bachelor Party" Ha! That was Wade's joke. He about tore my arm off . We came around the corner and he saw all these Bucks ( is that right) in a field. He took my camera jumped out of the car with his phone, and said come back in an hour. I'm going down wind to catch some shots of these boys. Too bad, my lens isn't big enough to get them really well. They were beautiful though.

Wendover- aren't you jealous you couldn't come?? I know, I know.......It was ridiculous. I guess growing up in Vegas has jaded me. 4 hotels does not constitute a vacation. I hear a lot about going to Wendover. I honestly don't know why.
These opinions are not meant to harm anyone, they are not the opinions of the Broadcasting company, they are just opinions.


We took off to go see the Bonneville Salt Flats. One of the many things I love about Wade is he loves to see new things. We both love to take scenic drives, so we ended up here. It looks like snow. Kinda crazy, you can walk on it, and people were 4 wheeling all over it. We ended up in Wendover after we drove the 3 hours out there and this was it. It was closed because of wind, and it was $20 to drive out to watch the races, and we had to sign multiple waivers for our children. Sheesh!! Sometimes our trips don't pan out, but at least we saw something new. The Bonneville Salt Flats!! Woo- Hoo!



They didn't really eat it, just for pictures sake.





Aaaaah! A rest after an evening of Volleyball practice. Paityn loves volleyball. I'm sure it's because Lindsey does., but Wade doesn't miss out on practicing with her early.







Lindsey's 1st day of school ! She loves 7th grade. Her school is huge compared to Richfield. Hopefully she will always love school!!











3 comments:

    I wish I was that cute in 7th grade! Linds you're beautiful!

    Brent is salivating over those bucks! You are having lots of fun adventures! Love it!

    I have never seen so many bucks in one place either, except maybe on National Geographic, but that doesn't happen in real life! Pretty cool. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.