We had the best 4th, we've had in a long time.All of our family was there on both sides. Luckily Rick brought his blow up slide!! The kids played for hours


The kids snarfling down their candy






Our Beautiful Lindz in the parade.

I think she had a good time. I didn't get video, I'm so mad. By the time I figured it out, they were half way down the street.


The kids got so much candy it was crazy. They filled their bags almost half way full!

Not going to let a piece go !


McKay and Tracy enjoying the shade




Ashton


Paityn

Ellie


Taylin

Burke

Grandma, Nana, and Grandma VeeDaun


Everyone, just waiting

We came home from Lagoon, and turned around the very next week to help Nana/Papa move and Rick/Em move. Lot's a work but it is so good to have Mom and Dad on our side of the country again! We went home, and packed ourselves up. We decided all in one week to find a house, got approved, packed up and moved. We decided on Monday and were packed and moved into our new house in Herriman by Friday night. It was a very physical 2 weeks!! Thanx to my parents and Rick and Em helping us get here. We went back the next day to Richfield for the 4th of July with Wade's family, and mine, then home on Tuesday. Wednesday, I unpacked, packed suitcases and we left for Montana on Thursday. Talk about a whirlwind!!!

















2 comments:

    congratulations for updating - you deserve a gold star! I still can't believe you moved - reality hasn't set in yet, besides the point that you use the word "snarfed", I am quite certain that is NOT a city girl word. Do you need some lessons? Super cute post though, wish I would have seen you on the 4th, looks like fun.

    Hey, Just realized that your Comment button and your background are the same color purple! Had to look for it! Are you saying that you moved out of the modular and are back on a firm foundation???=) That is great! We miss you guys so much and this may solidify that you will never come back- But we are happy for you just the same! Go team Christensen!!!