Thanksgiving 08 LV
Sunday, November 30, 2008 by Team C
O.K. sorry, no pics. I can't believe I didn't even take my camera out of the bag. In fact it is still in my backpack. What a loser mother. But since this doubles as my journal, I have to post. We went to Vegas and Aunt Marily and Uncle Craig came down. They were so fun. All I have to say is Ching Chang Chong where is the turkey?! The kids were great, all they did was play Wii. I was so impressed thanx to my rigorous work out schedule lately, I scored a 31 on the age thing, and I did pretty well on the Wii fit yoga. I was feeling pretty good about myself until Wade scored a 37, and did pretty good on the yoga thing too and he beat me on the Hula Hoop thing. All in all it was great. I think we are going to do THanxgiving here next year. I really miss out on the cooking. It is my favorite hobby. It was actually cold and overcast so it felt like Thanxgiving. I told Wade it was the first Thanx Day in Vegas that we have ever had it overcast, and feel like a winter holiday and I was raised there. Good times, Good times! Once again sorry no pics.

Sounds like you had a great time. We missed our date night. So does that mean you are home. Call me. Luv ya
Amy, I love the hair cut, it is darling!
Oh what fun we had and so glad that you guys were all there! The wii was fun!! I loved watching you do the hoola-hoop! You've got the "moves"! Didn't see Wade....probably a good thing...ha!
well its been a while since ive seen you guys, the kids are so big! i found your blog through anjuli and cooper white's blog. So youre back in Vegas? Its good to see you all are doing well. How are bill and lisa, i havent heard anything about them in a while. anyway, stop by our blog sometime! jillandjustinday.blogspot.com
I am sad you didn't stop by. Well, you probably wouldn't have wanted to, we were all puking our guys out. BUT, glad you guys had fun. The Wii kicks behind!