Brett and Wades Birthdays

I can't believe he is 41. Sheesh

Brett, the class clown, and family Ham. Just like his Uncle Ryan
Pleased as Punch. Happy 9th Birthday Bud. We love you and love the smiles you always bring around our house



4 comments:

    I really did think of Wade on his birthday. He is just about as old as I. Amy, you are really good with hair and stuff! Go girl!

    Wade is 41? Wow! He is getting old! Has he hit a mid life crisis yet? JK! :)

    I thought of both of you on your birthdays too. I'm so sorry I didn't get to talk to you. I hope you both had a great birthday. Looks like Brett made out on the goods! How fun. See you at Thanksgiving.

    How fun. You are such a good mommy and wife. I bet you made their birthdays so special. The kids looked so cute on Halloween. I couldn't ask for better friends. Luv ya!