Busy month already

Brett got his Wolf Badge on Thursday. He received 13 belt loops and 6 arrows. Way to go Brett!! He was so excited! He really did work hard on them.
My new Feb. craft. A Valentine chair backer. I put in little notes to go with candy for the 14 days of Valentines. For instance: Let me count the "Reeses" why I love you with a reeses pb cup
It's not totally finished, I still need their names on them and some other embellishments. What I wouldn't do for a JoAnnes or a Michaels during craft time. Wal Mart is very minimal. I even do these for Wade and then on Valentines Day I make him a lunch and the kids heart a tack his car on the inside and leave a plate of sugar cookies. We have done this for about 10 years. Crazy!!!
When will she figure out that snow is COLDD?? Silly girl.


My nephew Braxton was just baptised last weekend. Way to go Braxy!



Oh, and of course wrestling!! What would Sundays be without wrestling. Now, if anyone is interested in those beautiful curtains in the back, I'm sure I can make you some. Heck I'll even throw in the fringe with tassles for free! Hopefully soon, I can start making some changes. Still not sure where we'll be.




4 comments:

    Had curtains very similar to those in my old house- at least they were there when we moved in; not when we moved out! Love them!

    Total cuteness on the Valentine's Day Craft. I love it! AND, those curtains, well, if you promise to throw in the tassels for free I will certainly think about it. Hey, at least you have a good attitude. I quite like them myself. AND, so awesome that he got his wolf award! Go Wolves! AAAEEWWW! Sure do love ya! Shelly

    Amy~ You crack me up! You throw in an tape player a rubiks cube and some pink leg warmers and it would be a deal- I would take them off your hands! And that tv in the corner, although not a console one- We both know that your real one is in such need to be hung on the wall. If there was just a way to get the flat one back on your wall I think it would divert all eyes off thoes curtains! We miss you guys all so very much here in Georgia and it is great to see ya on the blog~ it looks like a body slam for Lindsay.

    My kids love wrestle time also. They beg my Dad to play bull!! I am glad that you found me-Sure do love ya!