Wednesday, January 21, 2009 by Team C
For those of you avid Team Christensen blog fans!! Here is what we've been up to. It's taken a while. Our computer crashed last week, so we have had technical difficulties. On top of the mom forgetting her camera. HELLO!! So, this is what we've got. Not very exciting I'm afraid.
Snow Forts. How fun, but ours are filled with leaves.
Sunday afternoon hangin out!
Snow Forts. How fun, but ours are filled with leaves.Sunday afternoon hangin out!





I love the snow forts. Looks fun. I'm glad your computer is working now. Not sure if I could function without one. Isn't that sad? Hope everyone is doing well.
Put me on the avid Team Christensen blog fan list. Looks like you've had fun in the snow! That IS exciting what are you talking about!
Looks so fun, I am missing the snow. Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Gosh, since I've been doing Facebook, I have neglected the blogs. You have such a cute family!