Kids Pics

It is amazing that you can take almost 80 pics.and only 5 turn out.

Someone is doing something like this, or throwing rocks in the river, or just plain wont smile!
Today was kid pic day, and it is usually an outing, I enjoy. Today the scene I had in my mind for months turned out dumb so we were reduced to river rocks. The kids did great even though, not one turned out like I wanted. Oh well. They did well with their mother screaming at them to look at me and hold still.






Woops, this is our son Harry. Bad Hair day for him.
I was driving along and Holy Cow this big old Mountain Goat came traipsing out of the river. Stop the car, pull it over to the side. I have never seen one before. It started to run away and Lindsey started making goat noises and it turned around and started running for us. I wasn't sure if it thought there was a little Hottie goat, or if it was mad and wanted a peace of flesh for the other male goats up on the mtn. It was very cool. I have to say though I heard a little yodeling in my head, and started singing "Lonely Goat Herd"





Nice posing. I actually had to make them stop doing that. What is it with people thinking they have to pose like that for pictures?











This was the bridge I was thinking of all summer. I forgot that if you want a close up of faces, you can't really get a big ole bridge in there. Some were better, but you couldn't get the kids faces.







Up in a tree at the cemetary.








This was our last kid pic. It was taken in GA. How sad, that they have grown so much.










7 comments:

    your kids have grown so much. Imiss you r family and Game night. We will be visiting utah in june or july after we have or 3rd girl in april. I hope all is well and agian we miss your family..
    joanie

    Girl, the pics turned out so cute. Sorry if they didn't turn out how you expected. Crazy mountain goat. Baah!

    Thank goodness for digital cameras so you can take 80!! Loved Harry!!! Miss you!

    Those are terrific pictures!! Your kids are really cute. What a fun family! And the goat! I have only seen one in the wild and that was in South Dakota!

    The pics are darn cute. It's good to know that other peopel struggle with getting pics of their kids. When I look at others pics I wonder how THEY get such good ones.

    Those pictures are so cute! AND, that goat is hilarious. I was laughing so hard! I can just see it runnin' for ya. Too funny!

    Amy!!
    I was just blog hopping on some friends' sites and found yours. YAY! I'm so glad I found you :)! I can't believe how much Paityn has grown since you guys left the ward...
    We have a blog now--check us out :)!
    Take care, Tabitha