Football Season

Fall is my favorite season. The change in the air, the changing leaves, Halloween and last but not least FOOTBALL. I am so bummed it is already over. Football season that is. No, this kid doesn't love football. He sleeps in the pads, just waiting for 6th grade to be able to play tackle. What's that on his bed? A Richfield Wildcats blanket. Sheesh!!
Wade got to Asst. Coach the Junior Wildcat Football team with Kendall Willardson. He loved it, but really missed High School.They were undefeated until Championships and they came in 2nd. Missed it by 1 touchdown.
With a tear in my eye, we say goodbye to football season. I can't believe I am saying that!!!

Brett played Flag again this year and I love it. I have learned though that I need to tone it down a bit. Maybe like Aunt Marilyn suggested watch from outside the fence. I get a little heated and excited.
Brett absolutely loves it and he does a good job. They had a good team this year.

Caught it and made a Tdown.


The more I learn the more I like the sport. I can't believe I am saying that. I really am starting to get addicted. Not like it's not on in our home whenever Wade has the remote. Luckily he just watches highlights and not the whole thing. Everytime football is on it's a learning experience. Thank you TEVO. I am even starting to understand High School Football. Our last game is this Friday (away) and I am so sad. back to the closet go the Stadium Seats and the big quilt to wrap up in. Gone are the date nights. Yes, our date nights consisted of the Wildcat Football game. But hey at least during football season we have a date night. It's actually fun having Wade in the stands with me, because he helps me understand it. By the time Brett is playing I'll be like those other mom's with their radios on, and standing up cussing out the white hats. O.K. maybe not cussing out, but saying strongly worded phrases.

2 comments:

    Amy, very cute pictures. Looks like alot of fun! We sure do miss you guys! I really do wish I had someone to sit in the stands with me. And you get a tutorial!

    Cute picts. I love fall too - thanks goodness football is still going on here. :)