Mary Mary Quite Contrary



Lindsey planting our Salsa garden
Brett and Paityn planting our Strawberry garden
Lindsey taking care of the Rhubarb. (any good recipes would be greatly appreciated) Never had it.

I am such a blog slacker!! So here we go on catch up. No pun intended.


Mary mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?

Well, not sure yet. This is actually my first ever garden. Yes, I know how silly but when you grow up in Vegas your gardening skills are limited.Our sweet neighbor let us use her garden plot. It is huge! So we only used 1/2. She had all these fun tools to use too. Couldn't tell you what the names are,but you'll see in the pics.
Somehow that got on the bottom. Anyway. See the fun thing Wade got to use? (Any names would be helpful)

7 comments:

    You go Team C! Way to plant that Garden. If it makes you feel any better I have been a blog slacker too so we can be slackers together!

    Hey!
    If I remember right, that thing that Wade is using is a hand plow??? But that was before my time (maybe) so I am not sure. You guys are doing good--you farmers. Ha!

    Looks like you will have plenty of food the garden looks great. We just planted our first garden too, but it is small compared to yours. Great Job.

    So I am coming over for Chips and salsa followed by Strawberry Rhubarb pie.... yum!!

    The first one is a plower thing, then there's a digger thing and then a seeder thing and lastly a picker thing. Good luck, it looks fun, wish we could grow one. Miss you guys.

    On May 25, 2008 at 11:32 PM Anonymous said...

    If you are really nice maybe Uncle Craig will tell ya his yummy salsa recipe. That soil looks so nice and fluffy compared to this rock dirt here in Vegas. Way to go guys.

    Okay, I am so jelous of your garden. We loved ours growing up and I want one so bad! That looks so fun to see all of you out working in the garden. I will look at my recipes, I think I have one or two for the rhubarb, it is so good. Rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream....Delicious! I will send it to your email. You guys are fun - move down here!