Merry Christmas
Monday, December 17, 2007 by Team C
I never thought I would resort to this as my Christmas Card, but I did!
We have had such a wirlwind year as you can tell from older posts. It has definitely been a learning experience. From Wade coming to Richfield alone for 6 months to us moving from Georgia and still trying to sell our house. We have learned to definitely be grateful for the things we have the moment we have them. The kids have adjusted so well. Brett and Lindsey love school and Paityn is almost 2! Yikes! Time for another one....... Living in the snow has been great, Wade asst. coaching football was so fun and the kids had a blast. The community has been so welcoming and so nice. Our ward has been great! We jumped in head first with Wade and I in charge of Roadshow and then the Primary Christmas Program. My New Years Resolution will be: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
I am still learning where everything is (at least I don't need a map to travel to Target) (both because there isn't one and because the town is so small) Wade is adjusting to working at night and driving on icy roads. He actually says it gives him an adrenaline rush! Helllo!!!! The kids are making friends and we are loving being so close to family!!! That has been such a blessing. We miss Walt Disney World and Nana and Papa, but hopefully soon they will join the family back here in the West!!
We just hope that you all know how much we love you, how much we truly miss our Southern Friends and how much we love our Savior and are grateful for the gospel in our lives. We as a family hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the season!
We have had such a wirlwind year as you can tell from older posts. It has definitely been a learning experience. From Wade coming to Richfield alone for 6 months to us moving from Georgia and still trying to sell our house. We have learned to definitely be grateful for the things we have the moment we have them. The kids have adjusted so well. Brett and Lindsey love school and Paityn is almost 2! Yikes! Time for another one....... Living in the snow has been great, Wade asst. coaching football was so fun and the kids had a blast. The community has been so welcoming and so nice. Our ward has been great! We jumped in head first with Wade and I in charge of Roadshow and then the Primary Christmas Program. My New Years Resolution will be: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
I am still learning where everything is (at least I don't need a map to travel to Target) (both because there isn't one and because the town is so small) Wade is adjusting to working at night and driving on icy roads. He actually says it gives him an adrenaline rush! Helllo!!!! The kids are making friends and we are loving being so close to family!!! That has been such a blessing. We miss Walt Disney World and Nana and Papa, but hopefully soon they will join the family back here in the West!!
We just hope that you all know how much we love you, how much we truly miss our Southern Friends and how much we love our Savior and are grateful for the gospel in our lives. We as a family hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the season!

I think that is a perfect way to share your christmas letter. I am doing it next year! I am glad that you guys are doing so good. You seem so happy and that is the most important! Yes, it is time for you to have another one. Our youngest is 4 years old - so I will have to have 2 more, I guess. Let's have one together! :)
So when you say another one.....are you anouncing? Or just hoping:) I am glad to see I wasn't the only one doing the Christmas thing on the blogspot. Love ya
Yes, have another one! Your family is so cute that we would love to see another one :)
Love the letter too!