Christmas Eve

Rick and his family came down on Christmas Eve to go sledding at the Sand Ledges here in Richfield. We had so much fun. These boys had no problem going from the top. I on the other hand only went from 1/4 of the way down it was so steep!

Lindsey, Paityn, and Ellie
Brett didn't need a sled. The boys got so tired of losing their sleds (they accidentally let them go from the top) they decided to be like penguins and go down belly first! He learned from last time in the snow to bundle up.

I'm not sure what you would call this. It's not sledding, it's more like plowing. I think
Wade and all his tough talk got a little intimidated with the size of this hill. Now Lindsey knows first hand what a white christmas is. They looked like snow people when they got off that sled, and Lindsey was scared to death!!!!

5 comments:

    What the heck? Here I say how scary and no way in heck would I go to the top and you guys make it look so easy and carefree. I'm glad you guys survived! What is Wade thinking with no coat? Burrr..

    How fun! I wish we were there to join in the fun!

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Wahooo, how fun!! Loved all the pistures and the HILLARIOUS VIDEO'S

    Looks like fun at the sand ledges. Wade, I don't think there are many out there who dare do that without a coat on.

    Cool Web page!!