My SWEET Boys
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 by Team C
My sweet Bretty turned 8 on the 4th of November! He is such a good kid! He loves to be outside and loves to be with his Dad. Anything that has to do with sports is his thing! He never forgets to kiss me in the morning or at night before bed. He gets so excited when I come to his class to help out! He is so great with Paityn. She calls him Bob and he can make her laugh so hard. He will be baptised soon and I can't believe it. We had a quiz the other night about it and he knew those answers! He is so good and kind and I love him to pieces!!!He often reminds me of his Uncle Ryan because he is such a ham. Our friends have little girls that love to see him because he makes them laugh so hard they cry! He is my lovey.
Brett and his new bike!
My other sweet boy turned 40. I said boy, that's right he is still a kid. I use some of the same tactics with Brett that I use with Wade. He is so good with the kids. They get so excited to see him come home. They loved going to football with him, and just for drives with Dad. He is an awesome Dad and I am so grateful for him! He works so hard and still makes time for us!
O.K. enough mushy stuff.

Trying to come up with something to wish for. He already got one Hot Smokin Wife, what else could he wish for. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a fire truck
40?!!! Oh my gosh I swear you were still 39. I am so sorry that I didn't make a big deal. I had your 40th party all planned out for next year. So sorry.
Jessica
oh my heck, 40? Wow!