Happy Halloween 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007 by Team C





Here are our Halloween pics. I was hoping to be 1st this time! AH AH AH! (dracula voice)
Anyway, Brett was Darth, LIndsey was a monster bride, and Paityn was a lamb. I made her costume and about 15 minutes later, she was molting so bad I almost took her costume off on the street. We had cotton from Heck to Breakfast as Janet would say. All over the car, all over everything. We had a good night. We went to Lin's for a trunk or treat and then to the McKiff addition for trick or treating. It was great and so fun to Trick or Treat in a small town! The kids both had parades and their teachers dressed up, it was so fun!

Cute costumes and kids!
Ahhhh! Great Halloween memories---especially the molting Paitlyn. Funny! It was so fun to see you at the shower. See you again this weekend......you will be sick of us!
How cute! It was so good to see you this weekend. Thanks for being a life saver at the baptism. It's nice to know I can always count on you.
Amy, They look so cute! They are getting so big! We need to get together when we come home next....I would love to see you - haven't seen you forever!