Tieing up the End of the Year!


Under the Tree
Paityns Baby
Good 5:45 A.M. Morning!
New Coats

What a Ham!

Christmas Eve Dinner, the very last pic available on the SD card! SO, no pics of mom.
7 Inches of new snow. Paityn had to wait all day for the kids to come home from school to enjoy it!
Nice Elf Hat
Brett's 4th Grade Christmas Program. He was the Patrol Leader and led the Flag Ceremony. He did a great job, had everything memorized, and wasn't nervous a bit!
Lindsey's First 6th Grade Band Concert. She plays the Clarinet!
They did such a good job, I was really surprised. Their band teacher is great!
The tree house in the Orem mall. We went up for the day with some friends!
Lindsey's Basketball Game. She and Brett both play, my camera is so bogus, I haven't photographed his game yet!! She is doing really well, she is a great guard, and got her first basket last game! I have learned to shut my mouth, I am a very vocal parent, and forget that they are just kids. I get so emotionally involved it's not good.
Wade and Brett's first Pheasant of the year! They went for their Birthdays and after years of waiting, finally got one. They are such beautiful birds, sad!
Like I said Terrible camera! Paityn wanted to take pictures! Yuck!

1 comments:

    Love the post! Looks like you all had a great Christmas and are keeping very busy! It is good to hear you say that it feels like home there even though we still miss you lots. We like your new resolution for mor blog posts! Love you guys~ The Smiths you left behind in Georgia.