Ditch Water

Now, I know that swimming in the ditch is customary here, but I still think EW!! From swimming in our Brown Lake in Georgia to playing in the ditch water in Utah. Can't my kids find good clean burn your eyes out chlorinated water?? They had fun though! That's what counts.....
I don't have no munee for the publik pool kids, go play in the ditch!


3 comments:

    So funny. I'm also one that thinks this is kind of gross. I mean, really! I guess if you've lived in a desert long enough, this looks like an oasis or something???

    I loved playing in the ditch. It's not that dirty is it? If it is at least it doesn't have scary stuff in it like Vegas water. It's just muddy if anything. Looks fun, good for them.

    Ahhh! The memories of playing in the ditch! Falling in the ditch, driving in the ditch! Yay for ditches!