Wednesday, April 22, 2009
by Team C

Yesterday in honor of turn off TV week we went to the park to fly kites.

Thanx to Aunt Lisa for the kites. The kids loved it.



Good times, good times, now I'm done. Whomever thought of turn off TV was probably not a mother.
Amen!!
Is that Lindsey in the pink shirt and glasses? She is getting so grown up! Even though all the kids keep growing, I guess our memory still has her a bit smaller, Get ready for the boys to start knocking on the door! Have you any new news on the T.V.? Give me a call, we need to talk of stuff~ Nikki
Hey I can't believe house big your kids are getting. How time does fly when you have kids..
That looks like so much fun!! It's amazing how much you can get done and do when nobody is watching TV!!
Thanks for getting your act together with your blog. You are an inspiration!!
Sister Christensen! I am so happy to finally have found your blog! Your fam is SO big now I cant even believe it! I'm SHOCKED at how big Lisa's fam is....I still think of them as the cute little kids that I used to babysit!!! HOLY COW! I'm still sitting here with my mouth open. Tell them I say hello!