Heplers Pond

Sunset on the Pond
So dang blurry, sorry!
Once again blurry
OOOh, they are so pretty. Who could shoot such a darling face?




Our Sunday drive to see the deer. It was so beautiful. We caught it right when the sun was setting. Although my camera peters out when there is not enough light. Can't wait for my new one! That's why the above pics were blurry. What a beautiful night. One of the many things I love about living here. Finally spring is here(sorta) and we can start our Sunday drives again! Not many of you will appreciate this entry, but I know all the Christensen relations do.

3 comments:

    Awesome! What kind of camera are you getting???

    I miss seeing deer like that. Thanks for the pics so I can remember the good days of living in Richfield.

    I loved our Sunday drives past Heplers pond! Those pictures bring back memories!