Paityn, Paityn, Paityn
Friday, September 5, 2008 by Team C
I know, I know, I know!! What a bad mother. I was blow drying my hair getting ready to go Visiting Teaching, and Paityn came in and said" Look Mom, I paint my nayws. She painted her nails alright. And her little face, body, toes, baby dolls, door, and walls!!! I used to look at pictures like this and think Where is there mother. Hello, why isn't she paying attention to her kids. Well, now that I am a mom, I understand. She got a stool, and climbed up onto the table, onto the counter, and somehow got into the top shelf of the cupboard to get my PERMANENT, yes, PERMANENT magic markers. I had to take her Visiting Teaching like this. Luckily other moms understand!
I actually felt guilty this morning for turning on the TV for her while I get ready.This morning I decided to just let her play without TV. Now I remember why I started that in the first place!!
This is what she does during Bretts football game.
She is always keeping us on our toes!!! We love you Paity Pait!

Julie decorates herself with anything she can find. I am so afraid she is going to open a tattoo shop at the age of 10.
Oh my heck! I was laughing my head off and then scrolled down and saw her toes and laughed even more. How funny! I am glad that you are a normal Mother. Too funny! What a little stinker!
I love her toes! So funny.
Hey way cute new background page. You go girl. Luv ya!
Wow...I would hate to see what would happen when she finds the scissors.
I'm taggin you. I want to know if you have any quirks, see my blog