Sew Fun!







Ever since Paityn was born, Lindsey has wanted matching dresses. This year I thought I would make them. I found matching material. Lindsey's is brown with turquoise polka dots and Paityns is Turquoise with brown polka dots. They turned out better than I hoped! It only took 2 days for each dress!!! That shows you what a terrible sewer I am. It definitely shouldn't have taken that long, but next time it should go faster. I really love to sew and hopefully I'll get better. Practice makes perfect right? Or at least practice makes it a little easier to understand next time.

4 comments:

    Very impressive! You have more patience than me, that's for sure. I can sew blankets and that's about it for now. They turned out super cute! Good job!

    Amy, those are so cute! You are a crafty lady! Great job! That is so cute that Lins wanted to be twins - I remember those fun days!

    Amy, I am so proud of you! AND, they are adorable. You are so talented. I wish that I could sew well, but I just don't have it in me. I never heard from you if you were for sure coming by this weekend. I hope you do. Keep up the good bloggin', I love your entries....Love you much!

    Way to go! I'm impressed and they look like dresses!