DAYS OF SUMMER






Now that cabin fever has officially kicked in. I'm looking forward to the things we get to do this summer. First waterfights,swimming, and floating down the canal, next all the fun trips and sights we get to see. Next FOOTBALL Brett and I had a blast coaching the high school football team this year they went 6-4 this year, it was there first winning season in 15 years, we had 5 players on the all-state team (two of them receivers which I coach), and the last thing I'm looking forward to is the crewcut haircut.

3 comments:

    Making me want summer with these pictures. But I do love the snowman!!! That was ALOT of work!
    Come see us!!!

    We are ready for summer too... even though we haven't had it as rough as you guys. Love the snowman~ and that's awesome you got caught :) Plus, what's wrong with family bonding on Sunday? Nothing if you ask me!

    On February 2, 2008 at 7:28 PM Anonymous said...

    What's up Mufassa? OR maybe Heat Myser? Just need a little red color to really make it work for ya. Come on down to Vegas and we'll take care of ya okay!