Hallelujah!!

Paityn's 1st ice cream cone alone!
Just fun bath time!
Brett and that dog! Today, he is that dog after chewing the wall!!
4 teeth in 3 weeks. The tooth fairy got a lot poorer this summer.
We had a great summer, I'm so sad that school starts soon. Still waiting on the house to sell. Nothing new on moving yet!

3 comments:

    I love the mohawk picture!!! Someday Carly will have enough hair to do that... in like 3 years! Good luck on the house selling. Look forward to more updates :)

    Yeah! An update!!! Hope things will hurry up and sell. Love to get you out here. I know, this summer has gone by so fast and good luck on the dog situation!!!

    On August 9, 2007 at 8:12 PM Anonymous said...

    Linsey what is up with all the holes? I can't believe they're just falling out like that. I hope you aren't going to crazy with the house, I pray it sells like now!!! Love ya Nat