End of SCHOOL!!

Brett is now officially a Second Grader. He couldn't be happier. He won an award for the most improved Reader this year, and the other one is his grad. certificate.

Lindsey got a medal for being on the Dean's List all 4 quarters this year.
This is the "WE LOVE YOU" dinner celebration. Everytime one of us achieves something great we have a special dinner with our sign. The kids for school things, Wade for his Richfield job. Whatever needs special attention. I can't believe this year is over!! Now what? Swimming, patience you know, the norm. We are just waiting for our house to sell so we can join Wade in Richfield. I might just drive out with the kids in June for a couple of weeks. We'll see. After seeing everyones Anniversary pictures it made me kind of sad. June 10th will be the second anniversary we will spend apart. I guess after 12 years that's what you get. DUD! We're going to Hawaii when all this mess is over!! (Hopefully) Congrats Daniels girls on all your graduations! I am so impressed and so blessed to be part of such a smart family!!

3 comments:

    On May 28, 2007 at 4:46 PM Anonymous said...

    Way to go Brett and Lindsey! I bet you are so happy to be out of school. Hey Lindsey how about we get that big momma bass airbrushed on your helmet! Just kidding.... But that was a ton of fun fishing with ya.

    That's great Brett and Lindsey. Hey Brett, i remember being in 2nd grade. "Twice" Con grats Papa

    Wow, smart kids!! I am glad you will all be in Utah. Especially in Richfield. I haven't been back but once since my family moved. You better be ready for some company!!